It’s time for a new avatar and we want to see what you, the listeners, can do.
– Submissions close 17th August 2014.
– The Winning entrant will receive the Season Pass DLC on the platform of their choice. If the entrant already has the DLC an official Dark Souls 2 guide book will be offered in its place.
– Something no smaller than 1024×576 is desirable, but the larger, and higher quality the better.
– While the avatar will be square for the podcast, we would also hope to use it for Youtube and other media. As such it would be best to focus on a 16:9 ratio with a background that can be cropped to be square.
– If you are looking to use our current font it is called Optimus Princepts and can be found online. The winning entry does not however require it to be considered.
If you’re enjoying our podcast, consider taking 30 seconds to leave a review on iTunes. I’ll even make it easy for you. Look, here’s the link!
This week’s listener question:
What is your theory on the women in the statue standing over the Cardinal Tower bonfire? As seen in this image.
– Dark Souls 2, 1.03 patch:
– Successful Online coop with white / small sigh stone will now revive you back to human
– Bug where entrance door to Drangleic Castle did not open has been fixed
– failing to create multiplayer session no longer disables use of online items such as white soap stone
– starting boss fight with Mirror Knight while summoning coop player no longer fails / cancel summoning process
– death match error at the undead purgatory has been fixed
– you will no longer be able to take off Covenant related rings while being summoned
– bug which dropped items were not be able to picked up again due to the ‘inventory is full ‘ message has been fixed
– dialogue will now pop up when you enter the coffin at the Things Betwixt
– fixed bug where at certain areas blood stains, illusions and messages were not displayed
– bug which location of object and item were reset has been fixed
– display response time at character making has been improved
– bug where angle of the tattoo chosen at the character making screen did not display correctly has been fixed
– response time of start menu / bonfire menu has been improved
– certain items not being available at the shops in NG+ and later has been fixed
– summoned players no longer fall under the ground at Earthen Peak
– bug which caused souls to be lost while equipping life protection ring has been fixed
– bug which caused face icon displayed at the summon sign to be of different player has been fixed
– Trophy icon for the Guardian of Fort(?) fixed
– Controller now vibrate when guarding
– equip menu info on dark magic has been fixed
– bug which caused player to fall through elevator while using binoculars and casting spell has been fixed
– Image of enormous statues guarding over the ocean at the Cardinal Tower. Also, we’re still fine tuning our setup. It’s not bad, but audio quality will improve next episode.
– Nature’s Goatse.