If you’re enjoying the podcast, please help spread the word by making a post on Reddit, your favourite gaming forum or other website of choice.
Also, congratulations James. For more of James’ work check out his website here.
Also, let us know if you would be interested in purchasing a tshirt of similar design to either of these:
This week’s listener question:
What is your favourite theory or own idea on who/what the writhing ruin is?
– BloodBorne gameplay trailer.
– BloodBorne 7minute gameplay footage.
– Check out the Twin Humanities podcast.
– Or say hi on the Twin Humanities twitter.
– Screen shot of navigation table in the Lord’s Private Chambers and the one on the ship in No Man’s Wharf.