If you’re enjoying our podcast, consider taking 30 seconds to leave a review on iTunes. I’ll even make it easy for you. Look, here’s the link!
This week’s listener question:
What is your theory on the women in the statue standing over the Cardinal Tower bonfire? As seen in this image.
– Dark Souls 2, 1.03 patch:
– Successful Online coop with white / small sigh stone will now revive you back to human
– Bug where entrance door to Drangleic Castle did not open has been fixed
– failing to create multiplayer session no longer disables use of online items such as white soap stone
– starting boss fight with Mirror Knight while summoning coop player no longer fails / cancel summoning process
– death match error at the undead purgatory has been fixed
– you will no longer be able to take off Covenant related rings while being summoned
– bug which dropped items were not be able to picked up again due to the ‘inventory is full ‘ message has been fixed
– dialogue will now pop up when you enter the coffin at the Things Betwixt
– fixed bug where at certain areas blood stains, illusions and messages were not displayed
– bug which location of object and item were reset has been fixed
– display response time at character making has been improved
– bug where angle of the tattoo chosen at the character making screen did not display correctly has been fixed
– response time of start menu / bonfire menu has been improved
– certain items not being available at the shops in NG+ and later has been fixed
– summoned players no longer fall under the ground at Earthen Peak
– bug which caused souls to be lost while equipping life protection ring has been fixed
– bug which caused face icon displayed at the summon sign to be of different player has been fixed
– Trophy icon for the Guardian of Fort(?) fixed
– Controller now vibrate when guarding
– equip menu info on dark magic has been fixed
– bug which caused player to fall through elevator while using binoculars and casting spell has been fixed
– Image of enormous statues guarding over the ocean at the Cardinal Tower. Also, we’re still fine tuning our setup. It’s not bad, but audio quality will improve next episode.
– Nature’s Goatse.